European RF Product ArchitectCategories: Information Technology
Location: Caen, France
We are looking for European RF Product Architect to be based in France
- Works with Segment System architects to agree on Customer Requirements Specifications and contributes to product roadmap creation.
- Writes Architecture Design Specification (How to partition the product such that performance/cost targets will be met)
- Writes Functional Product Requirements Specifications (Consistent with Customer Requirements Specifications and adequate to drive the product implementation)
- Identifies in the concept phase what new IP or technology is needed. Explores with stakeholders how this can be realized.
- Responsible for ensuring the product commitments: die size, package costs, test time, reliability, etc.
- Ensures that integral FMEA is at high quality standard and that lessons learned from previous projects are included
- Secures that product quality is built in, and ease-of-industrialization
- Guards completeness and consistency of product compliancy reporting during design and characterization phases of projects
- Coaches Design team, is hands-on supporting characterization work
- Participates in product Change Control Boards
- Secures Datasheet correctness
- Assists Project Leader in making project plan and setting priorities
- RF System analysis and measurement skills.
- Excellent capabilities to define, specify and guide the implementation of High performing RF / Microwave ICs. The RF Product Architect drives the implementation of RF IC”s.
- Excellent skills working in multi-disciplinary projects [architecture, design, test, package development, characterization, quality, product engineering, project management, industrialization
- Coaching skills steering the design/implementation team and industrialization team to Best in Class solutions.
- Thorough RF IC design background. Capability to challenge RF IC design teams based on RF circuit design and implementation know-how.
- Significant (>5 years) experience in RF IC design.
DETAILSSUBMIT YOUR CV