Program ManagerCategories: Information Technology
Location: Fairfield County, Connecticut, USA
The Project/Program Manager will be an integral member of the business and will be expected to actively engage in driving the culture and continuing their ongoing development.
You will be focused on managing some of the most critical projects at our client from cradle to grave, through clear communication and leadership
The projects will be of varying scale and context and will offer diverse challenges for the individuals concerned, there will be an opportunity for traversing between functions and tackling issues affecting business areas that may be new to the individual concerned.
- Engaging and managing stakeholders and project sponsors for expectation and scope control.
- Managing risk within the project plan and minimizing disruption to delivery
- Actively prioritizing projects within the portfolio to ensure appropriate delivery according to business objectives
- Crafting the project/program plan from inception to implementation
- Budget management
- Ensure the integrity and quality of the solution based on value to the organization
The Successful Applicant
The Project/Program Manager will have worked in a fast-paced and assertive organization and/or industry and been mentally agile when faced with challenges
The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience with the following:
- Managing numerous simultaneous projects, any functional background or discipline will be considered
- Engaging effectively with C-suite stakeholders
- Successfully championing initiatives to becoming adopted outcomes
- Understanding that valuable lessons and supplementary value may be driven from the project journey.
Successful candidates will be first rate communicators who can make excellent decisions based on logic, pragmatism and weighing business risks and benefits.
We are looking for candidates in possession of a Bachelor’s degree with a solid academic performance.
We are open to background and sector experience that candidates possess, but we do expect a strong track record of impact within highly competitive environments. Financial product exposure is not a prerequisite.
We are looking for candidates who are eligible to work in the USA, either through citizenship or possession of a valid visa.DETAILSSUBMIT YOUR CV