Senior Site Manager – 5*** National Residential HousebuilderCategories: Real Estate & Construction
Location: Coventry, UK
Key Duties/Responsibilities as a Senior Site Manager reporting to the Cardiff office:
- To be a positive and inspirational leader who actively engages with his workforce to enhance the productivity of the project.
- To plan, manage and deliver all construction activities in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Leading a package of works, with a fully integrated and dynamic relationship between design, construction and commercial activities.
- Demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ attitude at all times whilst understanding the impact of decisions on all aspects of the project.
- To fully understand design / procurement / construction / completion planning, programming and progress reporting.
- To report openly and honestly at all times, acknowledging problems, analysing and providing seeking solutions
- Liaising with clients, professional staff including sub-contractors and the general public.
- Supervising contractors and internal staff on a daily basis.
- Meeting with subcontractors.
- Adhering to and ensuring the Health & Safety of the entire site and project.
- Maintaining quality & safety control procedures.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
- Motivating and driving the workforce in a productive and time effective manner.